Resolved
3.9

Update by user May 13, 2015

Hi,

The problem was solved by the Support team and i got the response from Mr.Jatin Trivedi.

Got all the documents. Now everything is working fine and all the recharges got success.

I like to do more business with JBSPL.JOSHI BIZTECH ROCKS.

Thanks to Jatin Trivedi for resolving all the issues.

JBSPL RECHARGE API ROCKS

Original review posted by user May 05, 2015

Hi All,

JBSPL Recharge API & Service Is Bad; Dont Buy Api from JBSPL

Don't buy Any Api's from these guys. Recently I have purchased the Recharge API from Joshi Biztech Solutions. They have made a wrong commitment and their recharge API's are not working properly. Whenever i used to call these guys for some support, These guys wont reply for my questions and they didn't give reply for my questions. So please don't use their services and also if you didn't believe my words. Buy a low cost API and ask them to give some support. They Wont reply for any of your complaints. So Don't Use their services and lost your money.

Please check the screenshot for the Failure transactions. Please check the list of transactions that was happened in your site. 99 % of the transactions got failed. If i send anything complaints to the support. I didn't get any proper response. The support is very bad. The Recharge API is not working properly.

Check the transactions for the failed response. I need my money back.

I didn't like: Recharge api sucks, Jbspl api sucks, Fake reviews, Biztech - recharge sucks.

Had an Experience with Joshi Biztech Solutions?

Comments

biztech.eservices

Dear Sir,

API calling method from your side issue

however our team was also resolved on 15/04/2015 2:05 pm

please check Ticket #246014 from https://heldesk.jbspl.com

The Recharge API is working absolute fine & properly

JBSPL

arjuninfo
to JBSPL #983579

Hi,

Thanks to Jatin Trivedi for resolving all the issues.

JBSPL RECHARGE API ROCKS