Bhavnagar, Gujarat

Jbspl said me that they will make b2b and b2c bus and hotel booking portal in 2-5 days for 25,000 Rs + service tax=28500 Rs.

on march 14, 2015 they send me blank purchase order and solution proposal.

I paid them 28500 Rs on 14 march 2015.by challan in SBI.

But even today they are not completing my website.

They sent me mails earlier 2-3 times mentioning me your website will be ready tomorrow (in one mail) but more than two months passed and they have not completed my website.

They also made 2 such failed promises in mail and at least 5 times on mobile (call).

They wasted my 2 months and telling telling me that we will not provide cancellation facility in website.

Last time 3 days ago when i contacted them then they said me what you have to do do it, we will not complete your website in 12 months and we will not refund you your money.

I also send them 5000 rs in internet banking to their company account.

I didn't like: Inability, Poor ability to complete project.

Had an Experience with Joshi Biztech Solutions?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Joshi Biztech Solutions Pvt Ltd  Fraud API Providers Joshi Biztech Solutions "Hi All, JBSPL Recharge API & Service Is Bad; Dont Buy Api from JBSPL Don't buy Any Api's from these guys. Recently I have purchased the Recharge API from Joshi Biztech..." Read more Never Again will I ride with LYFT Lyft "Never again!!! When the driver collected us, he passed the entrance to the driveway and almost passed to exit, and he pulled on the side of the street, this was..." Read more Bitdefender - Can't install on a brand new MacBook Pro Bitdefender "I bought a brand new MacBook Pro, within a week I decided to play it safe and install an antivirus. I saw on several websites that Bitdefender didn't slow down..." Read more Ndot Technologies - Skilled People and Affordable Service Ndot Technologies "Yes It happened. After the continuous disappointment 5 top taxi app developers in World i decided to try with Ndot Taximobility. It is my fortunate to contact them at last..." Read more Jomashop - Damaged watches, poor customer service Jomashop " I want other customers to be clear, JOMA SHOP are heinous and I will never ever purchase with this company again. My fossil watch was delivered to me with..." Read more Danger! Must Cure Obesity Company giving dangerous medical advice and selling fake products Must Cure Obesity Co "Be careful out there consumers with this company and it's sister companies Gastric.care, Gastric Bypass Alternative, and Roca Labs. I am a healthcare professional and was asked by a patient..." Read more Ray Catena Dealer - The reality check Ray Catena Dealer "This is the first time I have ever felt compelled to write a comment about anything in a forum such as this. Early in my career on Wall Street someone..." Read more Trupanion Pet Insurance - Misleading and Unhelpful Trupanion Pet Insurance "I had purchased a new puppy. Took him to the vet one day after taking possession of the dog for a full physical examination (as required by breeder contract). Received..." Read more